Summer is a great season for cotton candy. The kids are out of school, the weather is warm, and there’s always a fair or carnival to be found.
If you own a cotton candy machine, then you know how important it is to keep it clean. A clean machine will produce better-tasting cotton candy and will be more reliable overall.
Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to clean your cotton candy machine.
- Turn off the machine and unplug it from the power source.
- Remove any bits of cotton candy from the bowl with a soft-bristled brush.
- If there are stubborn pieces, you can use a mild abrasive cleaner like dish soap. 4. Be sure to rinse the bowl thoroughly afterwards.5. Wipe down the exterior of the machine with a damp cloth.
- If there are any tough spots, you can use a mild household cleaner like vinegar or window cleaner.
- Be sure to dry the machine completely before moving on to the next step.8. Now it’s time to clean the heating element.
- Remove any buildup of sugar with a damp cloth or brush. You can also use a mild abrasive cleaner like dish soap if necessary.
- Be sure to rinse thoroughly afterwards and dry completely before reassembling the machine.
- Turn on the machine and let it run for a few minutes without any sugar in order to ensure that all the cleaners have been removed from the system.
Cleaning your cotton candy machine is important in order to produce great-tasting cotton candy and maintain your machine’s reliability.
By following these simple steps, you can easily keep your machine clean and running smoothly all summer long!