Oregano oil is a powerful natural remedy with a wide range of health benefits. It can be used to treat respiratory tract infections, skin conditions, and digestive disorders.
Oregano oil is also effective in boosting the immune system and fighting off viral infections.
You can purchase oregano oil at most health food stores, but it’s also easy to make at home.
All you need is a glass jar, some dried oregano leaves, and a carrier oil such as olive oil or coconut oil.
- Fill a glass jar with dried oregano leaves. Make sure to pack the leaves in tightly so that there are no air pockets.
- Pour the carrier oil over the oregano leaves until they are completely covered.
- Close the jar tightly and store it in a dark place for 2-4 weeks.
- After 2-4 weeks, strain the oil through a cheesecloth or coffee filter to remove the oregano leaves.
- Pour the oil into a dark glass bottle and store it in a cool, dark place. Oregano oil will last for up to 1 year when stored properly.
Oregano oil is a versatile natural remedy that can be used to treat a wide variety of ailments.
You can easily make oregano oil at home with just a few simple ingredients. Store your oregano oil in a cool, dark place and it will last for up to 1 year.
If making Oregano Oil at home is not an option, checkout below our top picks of the best Oregano Oil out there.